Why Our Clients Choose Us
Walnut Creek Wealth Management is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals serving the financial planning and wealth management needs of individuals, families, and businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area and around the country. Our mission is to help clients make good financial decisions by taking the time to learn what is important to them financially while providing our unbiased, straightforward advice to help them address their goals. Our commitment to this mission is defined by three core principles:
- In-depth discovery and active listening helps us understand what is truly important to each client
- A personalized strategy is developed that illustrates where clients stand today along with guidance for the future
- Clear recommendations that are designed to simplify the complex and help ease decision-making
Benefit: Clients feel the confidence that comes from knowing they are prepared for financial challenges.
- A team approach allows us to leverage experiences, specialties, and perspectives
- A hands-on investment approach focused on managing risk that helps provide solutions tied to each clients’ unique circumstance
- Access to resources and the ability to work with other professionals on our clients’ behalf
Benefit: Clients feel comfortable knowing they have an independent advisory team acting in their best interest
- An experienced staff that delivers high levels of accessibility, responsiveness, and follow-through
- Ongoing dialogue and advice helps keep clients on track to reach their goals and allows for flexibility as their needs change
- Transparency and taking an active interest in clients’ lives helps build comfort and trust
Benefit: Clients experience the assurance that comes from a long-term working relationship
Estate Management 101
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
The Ivory Tower Changes Wall Street
Thanks to the work of three economists, we have a better understanding of what determines an asset’s price.
Buying vs. Leasing a Car
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
Monthly Social Security payments differ substantially depending on when you start receiving benefits.
The uncertainties we face in retirement can erode our sense of confidence.
Do you have an estate strategy? You should.
Even low inflation rates over an extended period of time can impact your finances in retirement.
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.
There’s been a lot of talk about Tax Reform. What might it look like?
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.