Why Our Clients Choose Us
Walnut Creek Wealth Management is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals serving the financial planning and wealth management needs of individuals, families, and businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area and around the country. Our mission is to help clients make good financial decisions by taking the time to learn what is important to them financially while providing our unbiased, straightforward advice to help them address their goals. Our commitment to this mission is defined by three core principles:
- In-depth discovery and active listening helps us understand what is truly important to each client
- A personalized strategy is developed that illustrates where clients stand today along with guidance for the future
- Clear recommendations that are designed to simplify the complex and help ease decision-making
Benefit: Clients feel the confidence that comes from knowing they are prepared for financial challenges.
- A team approach allows us to leverage experiences, specialties, and perspectives
- A hands-on investment approach focused on managing risk that helps provide solutions tied to each clients’ unique circumstance
- Access to resources and the ability to work with other professionals on our clients’ behalf
Benefit: Clients feel comfortable knowing they have an independent advisory team acting in their best interest
- An experienced staff that delivers high levels of accessibility, responsiveness, and follow-through
- Ongoing dialogue and advice helps keep clients on track to reach their goals and allows for flexibility as their needs change
- Transparency and taking an active interest in clients’ lives helps build comfort and trust
Benefit: Clients experience the assurance that comes from a long-term working relationship
Charitable Giving: Smart from the Heart
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
The Economic Journey of Your Morning Coffee
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
What Is a Stretch IRA?
If you have a traditional IRA, you may have the opportunity to extend its tax-deferred status across multiple generations.
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
What’s the deal with your yearly free credit report?
Four vacation destinations you might never have thought of.
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
Here's one strategy that combines two different annuities to generate income and rebuild principal.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.