Why Our Clients Choose Us
Walnut Creek Wealth Management is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals serving the financial planning and wealth management needs of individuals, families, and businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area and around the country. Our mission is to help clients make good financial decisions by taking the time to learn what is important to them financially while providing our unbiased, straightforward advice to help them address their goals. Our commitment to this mission is defined by three core principles:
- In-depth discovery and active listening helps us understand what is truly important to each client
- A personalized strategy is developed that illustrates where clients stand today along with guidance for the future
- Clear recommendations that are designed to simplify the complex and help ease decision-making
Benefit: Clients feel the confidence that comes from knowing they are prepared for financial challenges.
- A team approach allows us to leverage experiences, specialties, and perspectives
- A hands-on investment approach focused on managing risk that helps provide solutions tied to each clients’ unique circumstance
- Access to resources and the ability to work with other professionals on our clients’ behalf
Benefit: Clients feel comfortable knowing they have an independent advisory team acting in their best interest
- An experienced staff that delivers high levels of accessibility, responsiveness, and follow-through
- Ongoing dialogue and advice helps keep clients on track to reach their goals and allows for flexibility as their needs change
- Transparency and taking an active interest in clients’ lives helps build comfort and trust
Benefit: Clients experience the assurance that comes from a long-term working relationship
When Do You Need a Will?
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
Put It in a Letter
A letter of instruction provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
When Special Care Is Needed: The Special Needs Trust
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
There are common mistakes you can avoid when saving for retirement.
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
Earnings season can move markets. What is it and why is it important?
Good employee health can be great for the company’s bottom line.
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
Have you ever wondered how your credit score compares to the rest of the country? Take a look and see.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Tulips were the first, but they won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.