Why Our Clients Choose Us
Walnut Creek Wealth Management is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals serving the financial planning and wealth management needs of individuals, families, and businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area and around the country. Our mission is to help clients make good financial decisions by taking the time to learn what is important to them financially while providing our unbiased, straightforward advice to help them address their goals. Our commitment to this mission is defined by three core principles:
- In-depth discovery and active listening helps us understand what is truly important to each client
- A personalized strategy is developed that illustrates where clients stand today along with guidance for the future
- Clear recommendations that are designed to simplify the complex and help ease decision-making
Benefit: Clients feel the confidence that comes from knowing they are prepared for financial challenges.
- A team approach allows us to leverage experiences, specialties, and perspectives
- A hands-on investment approach focused on managing risk that helps provide solutions tied to each clients’ unique circumstance
- Access to resources and the ability to work with other professionals on our clients’ behalf
Benefit: Clients feel comfortable knowing they have an independent advisory team acting in their best interest
- An experienced staff that delivers high levels of accessibility, responsiveness, and follow-through
- Ongoing dialogue and advice helps keep clients on track to reach their goals and allows for flexibility as their needs change
- Transparency and taking an active interest in clients’ lives helps build comfort and trust
Benefit: Clients experience the assurance that comes from a long-term working relationship
Ready for Retirement?
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
Experiencing negative returns early in retirement can potentially undermine the sustainability of your assets.
What Our Kids Can Teach us About Saving Money
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
Read this overview to learn how financial advisors are compensated.
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
Alternative investments are going mainstream for accredited investors. It’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Irrevocable life insurance trusts can be important tools that may accomplish a number of estate objectives.
The wise use of credit is a critical skill. These 10 questions will help you assess your skill level.
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
Bitcoin’s future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure: it’s the wild west out there, and there is no sheriff in town.