Why Our Clients Choose Us
Walnut Creek Wealth Management is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals serving the financial planning and wealth management needs of individuals, families, and businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area and around the country. Our mission is to help clients make good financial decisions by taking the time to learn what is important to them financially while providing our unbiased, straightforward advice to help them address their goals. Our commitment to this mission is defined by three core principles:
- In-depth discovery and active listening helps us understand what is truly important to each client
- A personalized strategy is developed that illustrates where clients stand today along with guidance for the future
- Clear recommendations that are designed to simplify the complex and help ease decision-making
Benefit: Clients feel the confidence that comes from knowing they are prepared for financial challenges.
- A team approach allows us to leverage experiences, specialties, and perspectives
- A hands-on investment approach focused on managing risk that helps provide solutions tied to each clients’ unique circumstance
- Access to resources and the ability to work with other professionals on our clients’ behalf
Benefit: Clients feel comfortable knowing they have an independent advisory team acting in their best interest
- An experienced staff that delivers high levels of accessibility, responsiveness, and follow-through
- Ongoing dialogue and advice helps keep clients on track to reach their goals and allows for flexibility as their needs change
- Transparency and taking an active interest in clients’ lives helps build comfort and trust
Benefit: Clients experience the assurance that comes from a long-term working relationship
When Special Care Is Needed: The Special Needs Trust
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Succeeding at Business Succession
There are a number of reasons for business owners to consider a business succession plan sooner rather than later.
You May Need to Make Estimated Tax Payments If…
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
Five phases to changing unhealthy behaviors.
Here are 4 great, and sometimes unexpected, places to raise a family.
Do you have an estate strategy? You should.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Beware of these traps that could upend your retirement.
Don't let procrastination keep you from pursuing your financial dreams and goals.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.