Why Our Clients Choose Us
Walnut Creek Wealth Management is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals serving the financial planning and wealth management needs of individuals, families, and businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area and around the country. Our mission is to help clients make good financial decisions by taking the time to learn what is important to them financially while providing our unbiased, straightforward advice to help them address their goals. Our commitment to this mission is defined by three core principles:
- In-depth discovery and active listening helps us understand what is truly important to each client
- A personalized strategy is developed that illustrates where clients stand today along with guidance for the future
- Clear recommendations that are designed to simplify the complex and help ease decision-making
Benefit: Clients feel the confidence that comes from knowing they are prepared for financial challenges.
- A team approach allows us to leverage experiences, specialties, and perspectives
- A hands-on investment approach focused on managing risk that helps provide solutions tied to each clients’ unique circumstance
- Access to resources and the ability to work with other professionals on our clients’ behalf
Benefit: Clients feel comfortable knowing they have an independent advisory team acting in their best interest
- An experienced staff that delivers high levels of accessibility, responsiveness, and follow-through
- Ongoing dialogue and advice helps keep clients on track to reach their goals and allows for flexibility as their needs change
- Transparency and taking an active interest in clients’ lives helps build comfort and trust
Benefit: Clients experience the assurance that comes from a long-term working relationship
9 Facts About Retirement
Regardless of how you approach retirement, there are some things about it that might surprise you.
What If You Get Audited?
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
Most women don’t shy away from the day-to-day financial decisions, but some may be leaving their future to chance.
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
Estate management can help ensure that your assets are transferred according to your wishes while managing tax issues.
Being healthy not only makes you feel good, it may also help you financially.
You face a risk for which the market does not compensate you, that can not be easily reduced through diversification.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.